Obama’s Early Connection To The Middle East?
According to an article in the online edition of the DAILY INTER LAKE.com the President’s connections to the Mid East may reach back to the late 1970’s. The article by Frank Miele provides some interesting evidence that BH Obama may owe quite a bit to his Middle Eastern benefactors, including his college career at Harvard.
Apparently there was, and perhaps still is, a program implemented by certain Middle Easterners, possibly under government direction, which identified members of various minority groups, particularly Black Americans, for special attention and financial help for the purpose of influencing US public policy. A more complete treatment can be found here, but it does tend to explain a number of apparently unrelated issues.
1. How the future President gained admittance to Harvard.
2. How the future President was able to afford Harvard.
3. Why the President is desperate to keep his college records hidden away from public view.
4. Why the President defends Islam and Muslims on every occasion, whether or not there is any relevance.
5. Why there has been such a change in what had been a bi-partisan US Middle Eastern Policy for decades.
6. Why the President invited Egypt’s president, and thus the Muslim Brotherhood , to a meeting, but refused a request for a meeting by Israel’s Prime Minister.
7. Even the “hit” on OBL, no friend of the Saudi Royal Family, is subject to a different interpretation in light of this new information.
Lots more information, including how the President’s mentor and late great avowed communist Frank Davis, Vernon Jarrett, Valerie Jarrett and “the fund” are all connected.
Read it here.